BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm seriuosly considering this exhaust, are you guys happy with it??

·
OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,835 Posts
I absolutely love mine... although I don't have a 330...

can't go wrong with a UUC TSE :thumbup:

·
I holla
1,671 Posts
i was in a 330ci the other day with the UUC TSE and it sounds great.

never really considered getting an exhaust, but now i think i'm hooked! i want one!b

·
Watch Fanatic
488 Posts
I have the TSE as well, and I definetly like it. I was curious however, which popular systems, remus, acs, uuc, supersprint etc, which one is the loudest, which one is the least loud?

·
Banned
969 Posts
I love my TSE:thumbup: It's definitely not too loud and the best part about it, is that it doesn't drone at highway speeds. It's loud when you want it to be, but at the same time if you don't want to hear it you don't have to.;)

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,890 Posts
Had mine on for over a year now defiantly the best exhaust on the market. It was the most popular exhaust that store.E46Fanatics.com use to sell. We could never keep them in stock.

Tim

·
Registered
47 Posts
Question about your setup

traumamc said:
I love my TSE:thumbup: It's definitely not too loud and the best part about it, is that it doesn't drone at highway speeds. It's loud when you want it to be, but at the same time if you don't want to hear it you don't have to.;)
What kind of setup w/regards to the TSE are you running on your 330? Did you remove both resonators, adding pipping all the way back to the cats? One resonator removal? Just cans? Thanks.

-moo

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Awesome...Thanks for the info fella's..

·
Registered
486 Posts
palooka666 said:
nice recording... that was on a 325ci???? that sounded great!

i think i need to start saving up for an exhaust. how's it perform?
any appreciable gains?

only had it on for about a week, but I like it. dunno about full on performance because I'm mostly stuck in city traffic & it keeps snowing and being crappy here.

but I have felt some more on top end when I get a chance to get on it :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts