E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ETA on those mods? Especially the exhaust. I'm in the maket and thinking about B&B Triflo; should I wait? :dunno:

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
7,683 Posts
I would wait for the UUC stuff, was at the shop and...... ;)

Like the rest of UUC products the M3 stuff is worth the wait.

Tim

4,171 Posts
Sooner than you think!

Let's see, where to start...

Our M3 Ultimate Exhaust will be available shortly. This is not your standard system, it has some very special features which we will explain shortly. Until then, here's a preview:

Video:
http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/images/UUC_E46_M3_Exhaust_Shootout.mov

Our Ultimate Big Brake Kit (UBBK) will also be available very soon, about 2-3 weeks.

355mm front kit shown under 19" wheels:

Rear 330mm kit also available.

For a unique look:

Suspension-wise, at least one person on E46Fanatics has been running around with some parts for a little while now. :D Parts to be announced and available within 2-3 weeks.

Other than that, the conversion to HyperPlasmaDrive power is behind schedule.

- Rob Levinson

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Rob, I've e-mailed you about a special order Stainless Steel E-brake to match my SS UUC RK3...anyword on it? I havent' gotten any replys

4,171 Posts
advan24r said:
Rob, I've e-mailed you about a special order Stainless Steel E-brake to match my SS UUC RK3...anyword on it? I havent' gotten any replys
Sorry, must have missed (or didn't get) the e-mail.

We did make a few SS e-brakes, and as I predicted, our manufacturing cost was sky-high due to the amount of machining and how much SS chews up machining bits. The few we made went out to a few people who special-requested them.

Frankly, the cost is so high that a retail price sounds absurd - about $200-ish. If there were demand for these (and pre-orders!) then we would do another production run.

If anybody is interested, please write to me privately - I will keep the list and let y'all know if/when we will make some more.

- Rob

·
The G.O.A.T. is Baccckkkkk!
3,455 Posts
Beautifil products as always Rob.... Johns its about time we pay a visit and fetch us sum toyz!!! :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
hey Rob....so when is this new exhaust coming out? I am building a custom titanium unit right now...hehe

Put me on that list for a Stainless Steel E-brake...I bought a Magnum shift knob and the E-brake just doesn't match!

rk

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,390 Posts
audikiller said:
Typical...
On behalf of Rob, his email server has missed about 4-5 of my emails as of late but finally got through to him, if you can reach him he WILL help you out. Im dying to see what Rob has in store for me:eeps: :eeps: :eeps:

Cant wait

·
Europrojektz NW
774 Posts
Damn, good thing I haven't decided which BBK I should go with yet...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts