BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a UUC Motorwerks TSE3 catback exhaust for sale. It has 5,000 miles on it. It looks great and sounds amazing! I just need money for other things right now. Local pickup gets high priority, I am about 40 minutes from Philadelphia in Chadds Ford PA. I live right on the Delaware border so I'm not too far from Wilmington. I am looking for $800, since the exhaust costs $1250 new and this one has such low mileage. Pictures will be up later today

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yes...

does this goes into 330ci?
This is a direct replacement of the stock exhaust...I am currently toying with the idea of getting rid of my first resonator...I bought and had installed the twin muffler (same as in pics) and it was still too quite...went back and had the 2nd resonator (closest to the mufflers) removed...it now sounds nice and /i'm thinking of removing the biggest resonator or 1st one...only thing holding me back is the entire kit you see above has 4 straight through resonators and I don't want mine too loud or resonance in the cabin...I would have def. bought this...GO FOR IT !!!...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
does this goes into 330ci?
Yep it came off of a 330 sedan but the ci will be just fine.

This is a direct replacement of the stock exhaust...I am currently toying with the idea of getting rid of my first resonator...I bought and had installed the twin muffler (same as in pics) and it was still too quite...went back and had the 2nd resonator (closest to the mufflers) removed...it now sounds nice and /i'm thinking of removing the biggest resonator or 1st one...only thing holding me back is the entire kit you see above has 4 straight through resonators and I don't want mine too loud or resonance in the cabin...I would have def. bought this...GO FOR IT !!!...:thumbsup:
Thanks man :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts