Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks said:

Now if I answer that, all the mystery is gone! :D

About a week - how's that?

- Rob
This was on 3/12...........:rolleyes:
If anyone gets any info, please post it here!

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yea I saw it already, I'd rather see it in person in my living room,lol. How about a "there on the way guys, were shipping them out tomorrow". Just bustin your chops Rob.(sorta):brent2:

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Common Rob!!!! Release the exhaust already!!!! or send me one that is already made!:D :D :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Could we get a real time frame when they start shipping?Because everytime I call you guys, you guys keep saying "two more weeks", and that was more then a month ago. Sorry, I just can't wait for it to get here.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Project E46 said:
Could we get a real time frame when they start shipping?Because everytime I call you guys, you guys keep saying "two more weeks"
I'd second that motion.

·
I holla
1,509 Posts
i almost forgot too. THANKS FOR REMINDING ME ! sucks :banghead:

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
02black330i said:

This was on 3/12...........:rolleyes:
If anyone gets any info, please post it here!
HMm......12+7=19...So Rob, your week is up. Where are the EXHAUSTS!?!?!?!?:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Judging from the website, it looks like it should be shipping early Arpil. Now the question is...what day of Arpil? :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Atleast put up more info, specs, and pictures, which you said you'll put up more then a week ago. Or anything to help us with the wait. Please!

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
yes, i want my TSE2! :)

·
Banned
3,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Project E46 said:
Atleast put up more info, specs, and pictures, which you said you'll put up more then a week ago. Or anything to help us with the wait. Please!
:stupid:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.