E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New price on the UUC site is 790.00 with no discount. Does that mean they are shipping? Anyone know? Rob?

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

·
can ya spare some change?
738 Posts
cabrioguy said:
New price on the UUC site is 790.00 with no discount. Does that mean they are shipping? Anyone know? Rob?

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:
I thought Rob had said that they would be 690?? why the sudden increase to 790?

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
wow, that's a lot! What's ETA on shipping?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Compare...

Have you seen the price on full cat-back systems? Borla's is only for the 323/328 and is single pipe and single rear silencer. Borla's I think you can pick up for around $650.

I full cat-back system simply isn't going to be cheap!

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
fasteddie said:
wow, that's a lot! What's ETA on shipping?
wildpanda86 said:
Does this mean i will get mine soon? O ordered start of January... when can i expect it?
Their last "estimate" was mid-April. Technically that gives them till 2 weeks from today to ship them in which case you probably wouldn't see them till about 3 weeks from today.

·
Registered
349 Posts
The long Easter weekend..

would have been nice. :D

I'm sorry the price went up. It probably had to.

I thought they were losing their azz selling it for $590.00

·
INDEED
1,130 Posts
wow, an instance where the early adopter doesn't pay up the ass for something... :)

·
Banned
3,769 Posts

WOW!!! Those tips look better than I thought. Those are the ones on the new UUC TSE right???

·
Registered
349 Posts
My guess is..

When we get ours on almost everyone that sees it and hears it will want one.:D :D

02Black330i, if those are the new tips - I like em!

·
Invalid User
9,504 Posts
wildpanda86 said:
Does this mean i will get mine soon? O ordered start of January... when can i expect it?
january? that means we ordered around the same time. it's been a little over 3 months already. :sad:

i don't know if it's because that pic is black and white, but the new tse2 looks sweeett!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Jazzy,

Yeah, Everyone thought they had until shipping started, about another two weeks. I almost waited. I'm glad I didn't.

Call Rob he seems like a nice guy maybe he'll still give you $100.00 off.
Can't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Anybody know about fitment for a 325xiT?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts