BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im askin everyone who knows anything bout the uuc system u exhaust... not eh uuc TSE exhaust
i have the uuc system u exhaust on my 328i and it isnt loud at all...it sounds almost stock to me.... can anyone help me w/ this? i just put it on today....

·
yuppie racing
1,899 Posts
did you remove the back resonator??? or did you expect it to sound like a tin can honda or something???

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it sounds basically like my car did stock... i expected it to be a lil louder
i removed no resonators

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no seriously... my DAD of all people thought it sounded STOCK

derrr... that is saying something

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
The System U is pretty quiet. It's louder then stock... but quieter then most exhausts. The exhaust is more noticeable when the windows are rolled down. The car insulates sound pretty well.

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,327 Posts
wht didn't you remove the resonator...did you research before you bought it? I suggest u take it to a muffler shop and get ur resonator removed for 40$..you'll like much better..

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
okay... once i save up another $40...

:|
in this week alone, i finished my system, dynamatted parts of my trunk, got the exhaust, installed the exhaust... paid for TWO tickets.... and im broke!

ugh... so u guys think i should take the resonator out then? for sure itll sound better? i want it to sound good, not just louder...

do u think the exhaust will get much louder over time?

·
Legendary like a schoolboy
6,327 Posts
no take it out:thumbup:

you kan dew it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts