E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
UUC Swaybars Gen 2 for sale. Used condition. Selling with adjustable endlinks (front and rear), and red polyurethane bushings.

Front endlinks are adjustable and made by Ground Control. These retail for around $120, last I checked.
The UUC Swaybars retail for around $350, if I remember correctly.

Feel free to make an offer.

I'm hoping for something in the range of $350 for the bars and front and rear adjustable endlinks as a set. Everything is in great functional condition... :thumbup:

Will entertain all reasonable offers... I don't have any pictures, because they are still on my car. I can take them off anytime as soon as they are sold.

Thanks. :thumbup:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Hey Bim,

Seen you here for a long time so I'd accutally trust making a purchase from you.

I want to pick up a set of these, but I was a little worried about the squeaking etc. and the installaction. I don't have the tools or the space to jack the car up... and install them with the weight of the car on the suspension (as Rob from UUC suggested) so I'd have to take them to a shop.

Mind if I ask why you are selling them? Do you just want something better?

Also... what is the condition of them like? I know they are under the car, so cosmetically I can't expect them do to be perfect.

Thanks,

ng

Bim Growl said:
UUC Swaybars Gen 2 for sale. Used condition. Selling with adjustable endlinks (front and rear), and red polyurethane bushings.

Front endlinks are adjustable and made by Ground Control. These retail for around $120, last I checked.
The UUC Swaybars retail for around $350, if I remember correctly.

Feel free to make an offer.

I'm hoping for something in the range of $350 for the bars and front and rear adjustable endlinks as a set. Everything is in great functional condition... :thumbup:

Will entertain all reasonable offers... I don't have any pictures, because they are still on my car. I can take them off anytime as soon as they are sold.

Thanks. :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Guys, reason for selling is that I've got a set of Ground Control Sways on the way... I still might just keep the front adjustable endlinks, which are from Ground Control. I was just going to sell them with the UUC bars to make it a more complete kit for the potential buyer.

So, yeah, I'll definitely part out the sways from the endlinks, or sell them as a complete kit all together.

The swaybars are actually in more or less perfect condition. Naturally you'll find a few chips from rocks, gravel, etc... but they function flawlessly, and who cares what they look like, as long as they do their job, right?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Bim Growl said:
Yeah Guys, reason for selling is that I've got a set of Ground Control Sways on the way... I still might just keep the front adjustable endlinks, which are from Ground Control. I was just going to sell them with the UUC bars to make it a more complete kit for the potential buyer.

So, yeah, I'll definitely part out the sways from the endlinks, or sell them as a complete kit all together.

The swaybars are actually in more or less perfect condition. Naturally you'll find a few chips from rocks, gravel, etc... but they function flawlessly, and who cares what they look like, as long as they do their job, right?
Hi,

Sorry, I'm still a little new to this stuff. Everything I know is off the UUC site. For some reason, the UUC kit doesn't come with these "endlinks". Does the UUC kit have another means to fasten the bars to the car? Could someonne buy your ket, less the endlinks, and still have a fully useable kit?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I had to ask.

Thanks.

·
Registered
762 Posts
How hard is installation on these? How much would a shop charge? I am super interested, thanks:thumbup:.

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
NeoGeo said:
Hi,

Sorry, I'm still a little new to this stuff. Everything I know is off the UUC site. For some reason, the UUC kit doesn't come with these "endlinks". Does the UUC kit have another means to fasten the bars to the car? Could someonne buy your ket, less the endlinks, and still have a fully useable kit?

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I had to ask.

Thanks.
You can buy the swaybars from me and re-use the stock endlinks. No biggie, but you won't have the same amount of adjustability. I do want to sell the endlinks with the bars, naturally, but if you don't have experience with adjusting your vehicle suspension, and don't have a fully adjustable coilover kit, you really don't NEED the adjustable endlinks.

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ModdedMouse said:
How hard is installation on these? How much would a shop charge? I am super interested, thanks:thumbup:.
I am glad that you are super interested in these swaybars. They are super cool, and I'm sure you'll be super happy with them. :)

Once the car is lifted, it would take me about 15 minutes each bar to install them on your car. Not hard at all. A shop will most likely charge you an hour though. If you can lift your car yourself, then you can definitely install these yourself.

Feel free to make an offer. :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:bump: I guess the guy who said he would paypal me last night dropped out of the race. :dunno: Oh well. Still for sale.

·
Banned
55 Posts
I am interested.

Do they come with everything you see in this picture? I also am newbie when it comes to swaybars, but those black dog-bones look like endlinks to me. Or am I completely retarded here?

Bim Growl said:
:bump: I guess the guy who said he would paypal me last night dropped out of the race. :dunno: Oh well. Still for sale.

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
GideonArcher said:
I am interested.

Do they come with everything you see in this picture? I also am newbie when it comes to swaybars, but those black dog-bones look like endlinks to me. Or am I completely retarded here?

Yes, everything in this picture is included. You'll notice that there is only one set of endlinks in this picture. The UUC swaybars come with adjustable endlinks for the rear bars only. You have to re-use your stock endlinks on the front, unless you want to buy the Ground Control adjustable front endlinks from me. Hope that clears things up for ya...

·
Banned
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Front Endlinks are sold!

Swaybar Kit is still available. Looking for $300 shipped. :thumbup:

·
Registered
313 Posts
just to answer someones question... swaybars are pretty easy to install if you have some mechical insight. For the fronts, simply unscrew the splashguard and the swaybar is right there, a few bolts and your basically done. As for the rears, it can be a little more difficult because the exhuast and diff are in the way so u cant simply drop the sway bar done. U must twist the bar and work around these items.

When i replaced my sways, i took me about 1.5hrs for both the front and rear.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.