BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a set of slightly used UUC sway bars that I've had for only a few days. I purchased them from a guy, not sure how long he had them, but from what I can tell, not too long because as you can see they are in great condition (other then a few scrapes and scratches on the bars). I'm also throwing in an extra set of end links (as you can see below).

The reason I am selling them is because I am not allowed to run these in the stock class in autocross, which is where I prefer to run. I had these installed for two days and the difference in handling is absolutely incredible, I actually hate to get rid of them. These things are a piece of cake to install, I had both the front and rear bars installed in less then 2 hours with no help. If I can install them anybody can!!

I'm asking $300 shipped. These sway bars are on backorder from UUC, so not only are you saving close to $100 (with shipping), but you will receive these months sooner!! They are packaged and ready to ship TODAY!!

The first person to send me $300 via PayPal to [email protected] takes them.

<!--

// -->

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WillyBimmin said:
Will this fit a 99 328I Sedan?
Yes, this will fit all E46 models, 330, 328, 325 and 323 (i, Ci and CiC), except the M3.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts