BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.nexternal.com/uuc/Product467

They're giving away magnetic drain plugs all you pay is 7$ shipping

1 per customer per address get em while theyre hot!

Oil is the "life blood" of your engine, so you want to do everything you can to ensure it stays clean and does it's job.

Nevertheless, wear of moving parts is a fact of mechanical life, but you want to keep an eye on exactly what's going on... excessive metal particulate and flakes can signify damage or cause excessive wear.

Our magnetic drain plug captures ferrous particles in the oil which you can inspect when performing an oil change.

This part is made using a genuine BMW oil drain plug and copper washer which is then modified with the addition of a magnetic tip.
:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

·
Hawaii 3.0
5,378 Posts
I was about to order until it said I had to pay $20 for shipping. lol

·
Hawaii 3.0
5,378 Posts
I'd be excited to get it. I've been wanting one for a while.
Rob you've got mail!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Yeah, kinda like, hmm, thanks. I mean, nice gesture and all (don't know about the shipping) but can they step up a bit and give like 10% off everything or something in honor of their 10th b-day?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok i must be in the lowest percentile of people that are all excited over recieving a magnetic oil drain plug

·
Hawaii 3.0
5,378 Posts
Yeah, kinda like, hmm, thanks. I mean, nice gesture and all (don't know about the shipping) but can they step up a bit and give like 10% off everything or something in honor of their 10th b-day?
they have sales every month, usually a lot more than 10% off

·
Registered
542 Posts
they have sales every month, usually a lot more than 10% off
You're missing the point. If a company is celebrating a big anniversary, typically, they offer more than a $2 part (their cost?) for free. I mean, it's a nice gesture, don't get me wrong, however, they could step up just a bit...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts