E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Obey my dog
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody actually have one of these? I see the non-engraved one all the time. i ordered one 74 days ago and it's still backordered :tsk: at least they don't charge until it's shipped. if someone has one can you post if it's worth the wait? i'm thinking about cancelling it and just getting the non-engraved one :sad:

·
BMW: Best Thing on 4 Wheels
443 Posts
i have the engraved one and i love it so much, it looks alot better then the unengraved in my opinion and i have seen both in person, plus in my case it matched the rest of my interior that way so it was better from me, i would get teh engraved but that back order doesnt make any sense since i got my engraved one about a week ago. i woudl give rob a call and talk to him he will set you up i am sure, he is a great guy to wrok with

·
Obey my dog
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you got it a week ago? :wtf: i've called them repeatedly on this and they keep telling me 2 weeks :ben: how long ago did you order yours?

·
BMW: Best Thing on 4 Wheels
443 Posts
mine story is really long and complicated, but shortend verion i ordered 2 months ago, ordered the wrong one, got busy never exchanged it even thou it had been set up since the begining, called liek 2.5 weeks ago and finally took care of it and they sent me a new one, i hate to say all this cus i dont want to put rob in a bad situaiton with you, but i would say just give him perosnally a call or tlake to mike and see hwat they cn do for you

·
Obey my dog
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's cool, i'll give them a call on monday. the site and my order status still says it's backordered.

·
Obey my dog
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
i just got off the phone with UUC and they said that there is still a delay with this product and it will be another 3 weeks or so :sad: at least they are really cool about it.

xS3x & BMW540I > you should call them up. on my order I had my shift knob and they were willing to split ship the part of the order that they had for me.

·
Obey my dog
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Okay, I talked to Rob on the phone last Wednesday and he said two days. Eight days later it's still backordered. That's a total of almost FOUR MONTHS. Should I cancel my order? Or, since I've waited so long, just wait it out? Over this period, I have heard 2-3 weeks about 3 times now. I have heard they just received them and they are just "catching up with backorders" twice. And now I heard two days... :ben:

·
mi casa @ technik
6,389 Posts
WarSong said:
Okay, I talked to Rob on the phone last Wednesday and he said two days. Eight days later it's still backordered. That's a total of almost FOUR MONTHS. Should I cancel my order? Or, since I've waited so long, just wait it out? Over this period, I have heard 2-3 weeks about 3 times now. I have heard they just received them and they are just "catching up with backorders" twice. And now I heard two days... :ben:
i heard they actually have the ebrake in stock

·
Registered
339 Posts
WarSong said:
i just got off the phone with UUC and they said that there is still a delay with this product and it will be another 3 weeks or so :sad: at least they are really cool about it.

xS3x & BMW540I > you should call them up. on my order I had my shift knob and they were willing to split ship the part of the order that they had for me.
I actually got mine thanks to god i waited 2 months for the RK 3 but the actual delivery was going to take a week but Rob changed so i can receive it in 2 days when they shipped it without any charge so that was cool of him. I say if you waited that long just wait a little longer. ITS WORTH IT trust me.

·
Obey my dog
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
xS3x said:
i heard they actually have the ebrake in stock
I really want to be optimistic... but I've heard that they were in stock twice before from them on the phone. I hope you are right... it's sooooo frustrating.

·
Obey my dog
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BMW540I said:

I actually got mine thanks to god i waited 2 months for the RK 3 but the actual delivery was going to take a week but Rob changed so i can receive it in 2 days when they shipped it without any charge so that was cool of him. I say if you waited that long just wait a little longer. ITS WORTH IT trust me.
well that's cool. i'm glad they took care of you. i know they are a great company, it's just so frustrating waiting on something so long. btw, when i originally placed the order, i ordered it 3rd day hoping i would get it asap...

·
Registered
159 Posts
i have the engraved one, and it looks great with the matching shift knob. i had to wait about 2 weeks as well, but definitely worth the wait:thumbup:

·
Registered
846 Posts
BMW540I said:

If you don't mind waiting then I guess thats fine, my opinion is that you shouldnt have to wait. Quality doesn't always have to = LONG WAIT. :dunno:

You guys cut UUC way too much slack :lmao: :lmao:

·
Obey my dog
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
evoryu said:
i have the engraved one, and it looks great with the matching shift knob. i had to wait about 2 weeks as well, but definitely worth the wait:thumbup:
:eek: if i only had to wait 2 weeks i wouldn't have posted... when did you order yours? was it a long time ago?

·
Obey my dog
2,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:harv: i was about to call and check status again and i looked at my order status and it says it shipped today! i'm so excited :D

2 days short of 4 months :tongue:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts