E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Crazy Boy
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001-2003 E46 M3 - FRONT coming mid March 2003 355mm (14") TBA

GRR!!! WHERE IS IT? :tongue:
 

·
Member
Joined
·
917 Posts
Mpowered said:
2001-2003 E46 M3 - FRONT coming mid March 2003 355mm (14") TBA

GRR!!! WHERE IS IT? :tongue:
Don't hold your breath.. Still waiting for the brakes and the Exhaust.. :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn:
 
Joined
·
4,171 Posts
I will be posting pics next week, and availability about that time! Pre-ordering will begin tomorrow or early next week.

All standard 3-series brake kits will also start shipping late next week.

- Rob
 

·
INDEED
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
yeehaw! I need bigga brakes! :)
 

·
Crazy Boy
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks said:
I will be posting pics next week, and availability about that time! Pre-ordering will begin tomorrow or early next week.

All standard 3-series brake kits will also start shipping late next week.

- Rob
also, what happened to a bunch of stuff is coming out for the m3 just wait. dinan will release their stuff on april 14, i dun plan on waiting much longer after that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks said:
I will be posting pics next week, and availability about that time! Pre-ordering will begin tomorrow or early next week.

All standard 3-series brake kits will also start shipping late next week.

- Rob
Rob, when will we be able to pre-order the E46 M3 exhaust? If not soon, I will have to go for another kit, but I love the teaser shots of your stuff.

Nix
 

·
Crazy Boy
Joined
·
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rob Levinson * UUC Motorwerks said:
I will be posting pics next week, and availability about that time! Pre-ordering will begin tomorrow or early next week.

All standard 3-series brake kits will also start shipping late next week.

- Rob
still not there!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
will they fit on the stock 18" M3 wheels. I see that the M3 in the picture has stock M3 wheels but are they the stock front 18" M3 wheels?
 

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
Joined
·
7,683 Posts
Yes those are the stock 18". The 19" do not have a lip (spokes go to the edge of the rim).

Tim
 
Joined
·
4,171 Posts
flacoy2k said:
will they fit on the stock 18" M3 wheels. I see that the M3 in the picture has stock M3 wheels but are they the stock front 18" M3 wheels?
Those are stock front 18" wheels in front, stock 18" wheels in back.

The fronts do require a 5mm spacer, rears do not.

- Rob
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Top