E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done the searches and haven't read anything spectacularly convincing on his products. I'm interested in buying his Hamann style brake fog intake duct on ebay but don't want to get burned by bad fitment. If everything is good, I might eventually get his Hamann replica sideskirts. I've seen the pics and can't really tell if they are good or not. For those who have his products, please lets hear ur opinions. Thanks!
Q

·
JDM - Style
4,011 Posts
CLick on my photo album link below my sig. I got my add-ons from the same place he got his products.

·
call me kev :D
5,532 Posts
isn't he located in LA? maybe i should go check it out

anyone knows the contact info?

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright guys, I just contacted Robert Utomo and paid him $200 for the hamman style fog brake intake ducts. I'll let you know on the fitment and quality. He guarantees perfect fitment or my money back. I also inquired on the Hamann style sideskirts. He quoted me $260 shipped. I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks!
(I originally was part of the SPP group buy on those ducts, in which I was told 2-3 weeks...and it's been over a month and a half. Gonna cancel the order on them and try my luck w/UTOMO)

·
Banned
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
People always ask this question. I'm not sure it does. I heard it doesn't. It might fit the REIGER front. Your best bet is to ask Robert Utomo.
noahabel said:
Do the Hamaan Duct covers fit the M-Tech kit as well??? :dunno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.