E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
im not sure if ur askin if its worth getting one, or how much you should expect to pay for a used one....

1. I dont have one, but from what I've heard: They provide minimal to no power, and have a slight increase in intake volume. Worth it??? You be the judge. But IMO, I wouldnt buy one.

2. As for resale, I would expect to pay anywhere between 700 - 900 for a used one in good shape.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GruppeM intake E46 M3

skeemr4 said:
im not sure if ur askin if its worth getting one, or how much you should expect to pay for a used one....

1. I dont have one, but from what I've heard: They provide minimal to no power, and have a slight increase in intake volume. Worth it??? You be the judge. But IMO, I wouldnt buy one.

2. As for resale, I would expect to pay anywhere between 700 - 900 for a used one in good shape.
what about 750US for picked up and used around 8 months..still in a good shape?? does it sound reasonable? thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.