BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my OE sport suspension springs off of a 2003 e46 330Ci. upgraded to a more aggressive setup so I am parting these out. Very much like new..cosmetically not in perfect condition but they work as good as new and I am including the pads which are in good shape too. Take your stock e46 and drop it lower with better handling. (please check to see if this works with your car) :thumbup:

$70.00 + shipping.

Post before you PM. Thank you!!

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump bump bumpbump it upppp...make an offer near my price and I can work with you

Sent from my SPH-D710 using BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
63 Posts
Do these have part numbers on them? If so could you let me know what they are. Looking to go back to stock suspension on my 03 325xi. Thanks.

Sent from BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just checked them out and I don't see that there is part number on them just the colored markings. From what I understand and read on here, these are interchangable with your 03 325. Heres another pic for you to look at.

Attachments

·
Registered
21,806 Posts
Most of us give them away for the cost of shipping. Why would someone pay $150 for used springs when they can get new H&R springs for around $200-225

·
Registered
21,806 Posts
Sport Spring 12 w/ sport sus .75 .25 29484 $369.00 Kit
Sport Spring 12 w/o sport sus 1.4 .75 29485 $369.00 Kit
Race Spring 12 40 w/o sport sus 2.0 1.4 29484 $369.00 Kit
Race Spring 12 40 w/ sport sus 1.1 .90 50484-88 $369.00 Kit

Each of these can be had for around $230 on Amazon some with shipping and some without

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that may be true. but saving $100-$200 also might be a goal for a lot of buyers out there when that extra cost could go to some other project for them.

if this were the case I would just spend $80 on a new m3 front center plastic grill when mine got destroyed instead of looking on here to find someone parting it out for maybe $12-40 for the same product.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you can get 12 pack of Snapple at the supermarket for $10.99 and you can get a 4 pack of redbull for the same price. all depends on what you want and how it benefits your situation.

·
Registered
21,806 Posts
0 post count and trying to sell something most don't want or need (unless selling their car and want to take off COs or something worth $)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for you two cents mr grumpy, but I'm confident as a new member of this forum there is someone looking for OE springs at a parting out price. not many (like you or me) but some indeed.

*springs still for sale. serious inquires only please!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
How many miles on them?

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
@330i ZHP - I'm sure if you were trying to sell something on this forum you wouldn't want someone posting a bunch of crap on your thread. This is just common courtesy on for sale threads...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@330i ZHP - I'm sure if you were trying to sell something on this forum you wouldn't want someone posting a bunch of crap on your thread. This is just common courtesy on for sale threads...
Thank you SoCale39 for your comment...hard to find common courtesy these days I agree!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using BimmerApp mobile app

·
Registered
21,806 Posts
I have had people **** on my for sale threads if I was asking ridiculous prices....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts