E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man those things are sooo cool. I have to buy one now. I have absolutely no tires a I still ran 0-60 in 5.22 sec. with my Launch Control. I was so surprised. I wanted to run the 1/4 mile, but we were limited on space. But 5.22 with no tires is pretty damn good. I spun the tires way too much off the line or else I think I would've definitely broken into the 4's easy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
695 Posts
lol thanx for calling me like at 10:15 when I was suppose to be "sleeping":flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
695 Posts
M3Fella said:
So, what did you put the weight at? 3600? (for calibration I mean).
with ivan in it he should've put more so it would be accurate:thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,371 Posts
ok never mind a genius i know explained it to me. Ok hes not a genius hes an m3 sitting in the warehouse driver.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
M3PinoyDriver said:
with ivan in it he should've put more so it would be accurate:thumbup:
Go to hell Vince!:flipoff:
You only have to put the weight in if you are doing HP. numbers.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
620 Posts
I got a 4.9 0-60 and a 13.2 1/4 with my smg when the car hit 1200 miles. I think I might be able to do 4.8 now that it is broken in.
 

·
Law Enforcer
…’22 992 Carrera C2S arriving soon!!!
Joined
·
2,355 Posts
Ivan, what's up bro? Bring that G-Tech out here so I can test "Big Bird" and see how she does. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Isn't there supposed to be a new Gtech Pro coming out that you can plug into the cigarette lighter and it tells you all sorts of stuff going on with the car. I heard they were having problems with in on the new M3's and had not release it yet?

:dunno:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
408 Posts
Cabby said:
Isn't there supposed to be a new Gtech Pro coming out that you can plug into the cigarette lighter and it tells you all sorts of stuff going on with the car. I heard they were having problems with in on the new M3's and had not release it yet?

:dunno:
Ya i think it's already out, it's the GtechPro Compition. It has an LCD screen and can measure more things like RPM vs. time graph and other fancy stuph.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,962 Posts
G-Tech Pro works on anything! It measures the G-force generated by the car's acceleration. i.e. the force that pushes you back into your seat when you put the pedal to the metal. A quicker accelerating car will push you back more; it's physics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
Jspeed said:
G-Tech Pro works on anything! It measures the G-force generated by the car's acceleration. i.e. the force that pushes you back into your seat when you put the pedal to the metal. A quicker accelerating car will push you back more; it's physics.
I'm referring to the Competition version where you plug it into the cigarette lighter to get RPM data, etc
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top