E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know wherei can buy a reasonable priced USA spec pa12 for the bmw? ive checked Ebay and they go for like 120$. anyone out there selling one?

Also, would the DSP version work for my NON DSP radio? i heard the only difference is a cable it comes with? thanks!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I paid $110 for mine on eBay, and I remember not really finding any great deals or sales.
Since I traded my iDevice for a Windows Phone, I'd sell you my USA Spec cheap, but there's no standard aux solution for my older head unit.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I got a used one for $90.00 shipped. Was really lucky with that one. If you're willing to wait and constantly check eBay and your local CL, you can get a good used one below $100.00. However, being that you might not even know how long of a wait you're going to have, just pay $20~ more now and be done with it. :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
I paid $110 for mine on eBay, and I remember not really finding any great deals or sales.
Since I traded my iDevice for a Windows Phone, I'd sell you my USA Spec cheap, but there's no standard aux solution for my older head unit.
I have a Windows Phone as well. Does the USA Spec not work with Windows Phone? I was going to buy this soon and use my phone with it.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got a used one for $90.00 shipped. Was really lucky with that one. If you're willing to wait and constantly check eBay and your local CL, you can get a good used one below $100.00. However, being that you might not even know how long of a wait you're going to have, just pay $20~ more now and be done with it. :)
lol yea, i was watching that one! i was about to buy it but someone did BUY IT NOW and took it!. was it like 2 days ago? hahaha funny seeing you here

·
Registered
E36 Drift Missile, 08 Nissan Titan Tow Rig, 02 SV650 traffic zipper
1,165 Posts
Oh no, it works, but only the RCA-to-3.5mm-stereo/aux plug, obviously, not the iPod connection. But since I have the old head unit and no CD changer in the back, I don't have another cheaper aux solution.
whats your other cheap solution, id love to do the same :hi:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.