E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got pulled over for not showing my license plate. :facepalm:
I got mtech2 from ddm and was wondering if license plate mounts from other sellers (khoalty, ecs, etc) will mount. :hmm:

·
Registered
393 Posts
do you have the coupe version or sedan? and yes if your talking about the mold for the front they should all fit universally. but you could always get the tow hook license plate holder.

·
Registered
40 Posts
DDM sells the tow hook license plate holders also.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
If you're talking about the strip for the front of the bumper just find the part number on realoem. I would probably suggest the tow hook mount though.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you have the coupe version or sedan? and yes if your talking about the mold for the front they should all fit universally.
It's a sedan m-tech2 bumper. Thanks for the answer :thumbup:

but you could always get the tow hook license plate holder.
DDM sells the tow hook license plate holders also.
It looks kinda cool but I haven't seen enough pictures of it mounted on sedan to be sure about the end result looks

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and I hope same applies to m-tech2 license plate fillers, right?

·
Registered
393 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
same in texas i had to drive through a mob of cops... it was in a bad part of town and they were searching some cars. as i was about to turn the corner to leave the street, next thing one cop tapped on my car and told me to reverse... i was like wtf i do wrong and for them its rare to see a 19yo(now 21 :D) at the time in a bmw.. so just cus i had some people in the car they decided to search my car, ran all our id's. couldnt find anything so they hit me on not having a front plate... pretty much pissed me off since i was late to a friends graduation ceremony...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alright, I guess I could try tow hook license plate.

It's annoying how I didn't get pulled over in town where at least 10 cops could see missing license plate.
But cops out of town will pull you for anything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.