BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys here are some recent pictures of my m3 at a car show.

It is a 2004 AW/IR SMG/NAV

MODS:

-Authentic Maya wheels powdercoated black texture in the center and the lips are powdercoated color matched white!!

- Tein S tech lowering springs

- Depo corners with stealth bulbs

-Black and White BMW logo

- color matched reflectors

- Borla Exhaust with RT pipe

- Black powdercoated mesh kidney grill, i also painted the outer kidney bezel black that is usually polished, but i left the inside of the outer kidney bezel polished so when you look at it from the side it is polished

-Black powdercoated mesh bottom grill

-Black side fins

Here is the deal i know some of you will absolutley hate my rims and that is cool, but my goal here was to be different. Of course i could have went with a black wheel and a polished lip..BUT EVERYONE has that....i wanted to be different and take a chance and i LOVE it...makes my M unique

Attachments

·
Registered
968 Posts
:excited:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Car looks sick, and yeah, the wheels are the best part, love the white on black, but in my opinion, the mesh has got to go, too ricey, it's a bimmer, just black out the OE kidney fins

·
Registered
201 Posts
Car looks sick, and yeah, the wheels are the best part, love the white on black, but in my opinion, the mesh has got to go, too ricey, it's a bimmer, just black out the OE kidney fins
Yes I agree!!

The car looks absolutely incredible! Just pick up some normal Black OE kidney grills with the fins, and then don't change a thing on the exterior! It will be perfect!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think the mesh grill is pretty cool looking..but i guess to each is own...next thing down the road will hopefully be a big brake kit...thats if i can find a nice used one for a good price!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
The mesh is a personal taste, I might prefer the regular black one, but that one still looks nice to me.
Your car is exactly what my car would be if it were white, a beauty!!
The only thing I would change is smoked side markers.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
I'm not a big fan of the style of wheel, but I do really like the white lip and black wheel!! And I'm on the mesh-b-gone band wagon!! Really takes the overall look and class down a few notches.

·
Banned
423 Posts
Lose the front plate!:argue: Other than that the car looks mean as hell!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
i live in new york and its illigal to drive without a front plate ive gotten numerous tickets for not having a front plate, i have taken it of before but right after i did i got pulled over, the cops are really anal about that here

·
Banned
423 Posts
Rims look really nice and unique! Beautiful car!

·
Registered
857 Posts
love everything but the mesh as well. just get a blacked out one. looks much better..but if u like it...keep it. awesome work!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts