E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think Im gonna run my 15" Steel wheels this show year.

Either its the damn decisions or I cannot get the wheels I want.....this winter has brought my practically to tears about my wheel situation now............and its wearing me down.

Frustration is my middle name

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Retired
1,320 Posts
Get the wheels you want and wash away all your frustration... and just spend less for the next few months. Cuz you know you're gonna LOVE pimpin in the new wheels that you really want :str8pimpi

·
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How could I run your sizes?! It would be impossible Simon...trust me I would love your wheels :sad:

·
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Simon brozza, 4 inch lip and the offset must be in the low 20's. It would be impossible Im guessing to fit and alot of $$$ :banghead:

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
run the 15s with a 400mm spacer so they stick way out. Paint em gold and run low pro tires with whitewalls.

:lmao:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
the steel ones are damn sexy.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Wait, are you kidding about running 15"ers in the winter??? How do you fit your brakes under them??

Chip-

·
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Craig said:
Jeffy you could always buy mine!!! :dunno:
Nahh as much as I love PG3's and how perfect yours are, you know thats definitely not towards the "look" Im going for:sad:

Thanks Craiggy:)

·
5,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
(UPDATE FOR ME :))I think everything has just changed tonite and the mod train is on full steam ahead again.

:eeps: :jeff:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts