E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got into a minor accident that requires repair work on tires, rims, and suspension system. My insurance company wanted me to bring the car to Momentum Paint and Body off at Centre Parkway, Houston TX for assessment. Since I don't usually trust those authorized repair center, I went online and quickly research for this place. All I found was nothing but NEGATIVE feedbacks about this place, stating bad service, long repair time, rude representative, and etc. However, since it's the closest shop for insurance assessment, I went ahead and took my car there, anticipated that I will NOT leave my baby with them.

However, my experience with them was nothing close to the negative reviews I read online. My service rep, Robert, is a very nice person. He explained to me that management team changed since 2010, and the new team is trying their best to revamp the reputation from the past. He took time to explain to me how the insurance work, what needs to be done, what parts he needed, the pricing and etc., and he kept me posted of everything that was done and inspected for the car. I called several times, and he answered the calls or respond to voicemails in very timely manner. I sent him email asking for status, and boom, he responded within 30 minutes. He got the car done one day earlier than what he promised, and so far, I am very satisfy with the service I received.

So what I say is, this place deserves a second chance! If you pay attention to all the negative feedbacks, 99% of them are more than a year old, some are even from 2005. I believe the management team is different, at least the service they provided are different. I will definitely go back for services, and will for sure recommend this place, and the rep to anyone I know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts