BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alrighty, um Just wanted to Say I had to photoshop it cause it's raining usually and my car is dirty as hell. So I just messed with PS to get it out of sight, Sorry if it looks tacky. :X Anyways...

New Mods
Hamann Sides
Mtech Front Bumper
Arqray Lip
DPE R08 Varient S 19"
and some other little random stuff.

Yes I realize i'm missing my fogs cause I didn't have the fog light mounting backets, so I'll get that taken care of soon. Thanks :) :thumbup:

·
A bimmer chick moderator :)
48,236 Posts
:thumbup: sooo nice!!!

Dont worry, I decided not to copy your sides :p

·
flavaaroni
1,239 Posts
whose car does yours remind me of?......... DAMN... i cant think of it. but whose ever it is, yours looks sick. hahahah :bow: :thumbup: :craig: :str8pimpi

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alan : Thanks mang, lol that really does mean alot coming from you. :bow:

Mel : lol awww mel you didn't have to do that cause of me. Thanks though :thumbup: Bya :D

Aaron : Oh snap dude, my twin let's photoshoot lmao.

Presn : Lol yo for sure mang, if i get off my LAZY Ass then i'll probably come. :)

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
yo when my car is done (hopefully next week...) we should def have a photoshoot, ur car is really sick... we have some similar mods :shhh:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
btw forgot to ask... wat are u dropped on and can you do me a favor and pm me a pic of your ground clearence from the front... im kinda worried... thanks

·
///Andrew Alewine
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pimpn04coupe : Hey yeah for sure lol, but uhm as for ground clearance is, I have H&R Sport in the front and I had a issue with somthing in the rear so I'm on stock springs in the rear for now. Clearance is about 5 exactly 5 fingers :)

BMWERKEN : Haha Thanks man, how's USC?

Jesse : lol quiet you, You have SC, it's not fair :bow:

Levi : Haha, thanks man, I plan to get a CSL Trunk one day if I can ever get the cash.

BimmerBoy : Thanks man, nice M3 :)

Bimmerchop : I'll be getting a hamann GTR rear probably but if money sucks later on when it's time. Then i'll get a hamann addon.

·
Sh!t Happens.
4,614 Posts
Looks great bro!...Love the arqray lip, and the DPE's look so sick...:bow:

Only things missing now are back bumper/add-on and spoiler,
and oh yea, a SC...:p

1 - 20 of 38 Posts