BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my car still sits in the parking lot of BMW of Sterling. The parts warehouse at Pacific BMW are real slackers around this time of the year. It is going to take 2 weeks to get my parts to THEIR DEALERSHIP and then they have to be shipped to me. So, best case scenario, they get the parts by the end of this week and ship them on monday by ground and I have them by Thursday. :banghead: Then at least three days at the dealership to actually fix the car plus some other warranty work I need done like why the fsck my SMG tranny is having trouble getting into gear in the morning.

AdamR

·
Senior Eurowerkz Member
12,960 Posts
did you get a loner car at lease

sorry to hear about your trouble don't fell bad. i have a 5 week old m3 with a big electric problem. bringing in the car next sat. .to have them check out the hole system. found out last night at the dealer about it had my car 5 times to dealer for all related problems i found out yesterday just ask for a loner car at wait
bobm3
:thumbup: :thumbup:

·
T!TSLVR
1,258 Posts
Hey adam,

at least you have a nice mustang to cruise around in!!! hehe

You have electric problems bob?? sorry to hear also! :sad:

·
Registered
497 Posts
damn man!!! i have a 320d which i think is safe to say, is nowhere s close to build quality as M3's with no problems, you know why i think BMW service is so bad out there? coz loads of people got M3's n 330's n sh*t. and if more of you lot would complain to BMW. I mean **** when i bring in my M tech 320 im king of the hill there!

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carlos, I know what you are talking about. Generally, EVERYWHERE but the United States gets treated like royalty when you have a bimmer or a benz.

Concerning the loaner car, its not warranty work so I cant get one. Its repair work :( And its coming out of my pocket :banghead:

AdamR

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bah .... no courtesy car. :banghead: They wont start on the warranty work until the car is fixed. Kind of annoying but I do have to say that they are by far the best dealer I have been to. I got a nice 540i when my M3 went in for its 1200 mile service. :thumbup:

AdamR

1 - 10 of 10 Posts