E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall,

I just recently purchased a 05 M3! But of course, I forget to check one fundamental thing... The head lights. My DRL's are not working what so ever and upon further investigation, I found out the car has what I think is the CCFL angel eye kit. The rings are not working either. I assume that the rings are wired into the DRL's and some how are causing neither to work? I have read trouble shooting tips for angel eyes yet, I can not seem to find anyone with the issues of having both the rings and the DRL's not working on both sides... I am not sure what brand the kit is it seems to be installed correctly and I am not sure when the last time the DRL's or the halos have worked (bought the car out of state) Any ideas? :banghead:

Thanks so much for any input!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Maybe the halos are just broke, and the previous had the car coded so that drl's were turned off. This is a common task that people do when they have angel eyes on their car

P.S. CCFL's aren't that good anyways so if you want angel eyes go LED more specially Orion v2's from umnitza

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a ton

Thanks a lot guys I appreciate the Input sorry for the late reply been working

1 - 5 of 5 Posts