BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the reps from TVonNav (Parag I think) please take a look at this there is much confusion from the other 200 reply thread for iwindows VS itop. Can we just start a list for itop please....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cuore_alfa said:
Nice try omar! :lmao: :lmao:
:dunno: what is so funny :dunno: there are like 200 replies to that other thread and most of them are stupid questions. thought this was a good idea.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
omes said:
:dunno: what is so funny :dunno: there are like 200 replies to that other thread and most of them are stupid questions. thought this was a good idea.

LOL.. I want to be the first on the list for a group buy so lets just create a new thread where I am #1! :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
invidious_D said:
LOL.. I want to be the first on the list for a group buy so lets just create a new thread where I am #1! :rolleyes:
WTF guys....i was just hoping to separate the confusion from the idiot questions and separate itop from iwindows... :dunno:
 

·
alfisti & bimmer fan
Joined
·
2,096 Posts
This thread is a good idea, but we need the final product first... this turn something like the ATP turbo kit... the next month... lol .... Tv on Nav is the next week
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man...i don't care if I am 1st or 50th or XXXXXXXX i just want it on it, when it is ready.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
omes said:
Thanks man...i don't care if I am 1st or 50th or XXXXXXXX i just want it on it, when it is ready.
We are thinking that there will not be the same Group Buy process for iTop as there was for iWindows. This is not certain though.

Look for news on this. We will start an "official" iTop info thread in order to consolidate the information on it and reduce the confusion that having multiple threads about the new product can cause. This should be soon.

iTop is in final testing and should be available v.soon. Keep your eyes out for the official iTop thread and we will let you know.

Thanks!

~Jolei with TVonNav
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top