E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Resident CF Whore
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I was thinking about doing some unique mods or things I haven't done yet instead of just changing the mods I already have... and this topic came up in my mind.
Maybe if we can all come together and list mods that are not available to the market yet and only by custom, we can show sponsors and manufacturers that there really is a want/demand for those products.

Let me start by writing down what I would buy, if available:
- M3 style (or GTR style) CF hood for Facelifted Sedans (cooler in silver cf!)
- (or) cf hoods for facelifted sedans in general
- Eyelids for facelifted sedans (not that ghetto goggle hamann crap)
- Bigger, more :pimpin: looking intercooler for ASA (for when I plan that) :p

Yea~~~ that's about all I can think of now.
Any of you non-facelifted sedan guys or coupe guys should list things too. :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
gmhl10 said:
Well, I was thinking about doing some unique mods or things I haven't done yet instead of just changing the mods I already have... and this topic came up in my mind.
Maybe if we can all come together and list mods that are not available to the market yet and only by custom, we can show sponsors and manufacturers that there really is a want/demand for those products.

Let me start by writing down what I would buy, if available:
- M3 style (or GTR style) CF hood for Facelifted Sedans (cooler in silver cf!)
- (or) cf hoods for facelifted sedans in general
- Eyelids for facelifted sedans (not that ghetto goggle hamann crap)
- Bigger, more :pimpin: looking intercooler for ASA (for when I plan that) :p

Yea~~~ that's about all I can think of now.
Any of you non-facelifted sedan guys or coupe guys should list things too. :thumbup:
Rice your ride. :dunno:

·
Resident CF Whore
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
GordonMurray said:
Rice your ride. :dunno:
That's a matter of opinion and in my opinion, better doing something than nothing at all.
It's part of the fun of modding.

BTW, I think the mods we should be listing are stuff that can actually be done by aftermarket companies.
A real M3 sedan will never happen with the E46s.

ininfinitum said:
Actually, Kamei eyelids fit facelifts. They look sweet too!
Really? Where can I find these?
Edit: I did lots of searching and couldn't find these still.

·
Banned
6 Posts
you forgot a few things:
1) 22 in spinners
2) hydraulics
3) a really big spoiler
4) a glowing license plate frame
5) chain steering wheel
6) underglow
7) graphix
8)...
the list goes on and on for the perfect bmw

·
Registered
292 Posts
For me, it is simply being able to buy everything that is out there for pre-facelifted sedans for my facelifted sedan. The thing I want the most right now is xenon lights, without having to pay the OEM price.

And as usual, GordonMurray has nothing good to say. smokingun, not a funny joke.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
was up man, Im from WA too.. I saw ur car at HIN props thats fa sho, I already ordered my Kamei eyelids and im just waiting for them to get here so i can get them painted and put on. Ill post pics of how they look on my black facelift sedan.(when i do get them that is)

You can get them at mms-tuning

·
Resident CF Whore
2,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
330xi420 said:
was up man, Im from WA too.. I saw ur car at HIN props thats fa sho, I already ordered my Kamei eyelids and im just waiting for them to get here so i can get them painted and put on. Ill post pics of how they look on my black facelift sedan.(when i do get them that is)

You can get them at mms-tuning
Really? Wow. Too bad I didn't get to meet you in person.
We gotta meet up one day so I can check out those eye lids when you get them in.

cowmoo32 said:
www.bmtown.com sells eyelids for facelifted coupes
Yea, I checked out bmtown.
I like that style a lot, much better than the kamei ones.
Makes the facelifted coupe and sedan look much more aggressive IMO.
But I wasn't sure if they are any good or not.
I'm kinda iffy on doing international orders.
Bimmian has something similar, but it's been listed as "coming soon" for the longest time that I've pretty much gave up on them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.