E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pm me with offers, brand new never been used still in the box. got the sc coming soon.so i really dont wanna waste my time putting them on. give me your email address and i'll send pick's if interested :thumbup: or i'll put on ebay and can buy there.will sell for a good price

·
(oOO \ (||||)(||||) / OOo)
2,282 Posts
POLO1967 said:
Pm me with offers, brand new never been used still in the box. got the sc coming soon.so i really dont wanna waste my time putting them on. give me your email address and i'll send pick's if interested :thumbup: or i'll put on ebay and can buy there.will sell for a good price
:wtf: Giving it up already???? You just posted of something on how to install it and now selling it, Jeessssusss?? What a shame!! I pm'ed you that I will help you out to install, no charge dude. I never charged nobody, ask everybody I helped out....Johnnybu, metric 330, masko, etc. I didn't even charge them a penny. It's all me.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Jcabigas said:
:wtf: Giving it up already???? You just posted of something on how to install it and now selling it, Jeessssusss?? What a shame!! I pm'ed you that I will help you out to install, no charge dude. I never charged nobody, ask everybody I helped out....Johnnybu, metric 330, masko, etc. I didn't even charge them a penny. It's all me.
Jerry is one of the best and nicest installers, very clean work. Can't go wrong! :thumbup: :bow:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Metrik330 said:
Jerry is one of the best and nicest installers, very clean work. Can't go wrong! :thumbup: :bow:

Who sells these and how much are they new. I see uuc and rouge sell theirs for $150-160 so how much will he let these go for?

·
Registered
110 Posts
strabo said:
Who sells these and how much are they new. I see uuc and rouge sell theirs for $150-160 so how much will he let these go for?
Jerry doesn't sell them, he just knows how to put them in. Try asking Polo1967, he's the one selling them.

·
Registered
91 Posts
What should I do?...

I bought this from POLO1967 but when the shipment came there was only one pulley along with the belt... I checked Umnitza's website and it says that there should have been two pulleys (one for power steering and one for water pump). I tried e-mailing and PM'd him a few times with no reply but he did tell me that he was going to be away for about a month for special forces (that was about three weeks ago)... I don't think he is a bad seller nor do I think he did this intentionally but I would like to straighten out this problem... I am somewhat new to this site, but I have bought couple things off of members through this site and this has never happened to me before... If anyone has any suggestions to what i should do or what I can do, please let me know or PM me... Thanks

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
kshin001 said:
I bought this from POLO1967 but when the shipment came there was only one pulley along with the belt... I checked Umnitza's website and it says that there should have been two pulleys (one for power steering and one for water pump). I tried e-mailing and PM'd him a few times with no reply but he did tell me that he was going to be away for about a month for special forces (that was about three weeks ago)... I don't think he is a bad seller nor do I think he did this intentionally but I would like to straighten out this problem... I am somewhat new to this site, but I have bought couple things off of members through this site and this has never happened to me before... If anyone has any suggestions to what i should do or what I can do, please let me know or PM me... Thanks
If you know he's going away wait until he gets back before posting on a public forum... Personally I think he has a week left...

·
Registered
91 Posts
O i know.... i am definitely going to wait another week or two until he gets back before I post anything negative. I just wanted to know what my options were and if any fellow fanatics experienced similar problems and what they did to solve the problem. Thanks

Ki

·
Registered
91 Posts
HELP!!! What do I do?

kshin001 said:
So i have waited another month and still no word. I tried e-mailing and PMing him but with no success. He said he would be back in about a month and that was two months ago. Other members have said that he is an active member and that I should wait but I think I've had enough. I want these pulleys in my car and not just sitting in a box. Has this happened to any fellow fanatic members? I am pretty new to this site and I don't post alot of things but I have found this site extremely useful and also have bought a few things off members (i.e. sways from motofmly, spacers from delray m3, etc.) and have never had any problems like this. Please if anyone know what I should do or have any suggestions, or know the seller (POLO1967), please let me know. I'm pretty sure these are Umnitza pulleys and says on the box 'MAXTorque Power Pulleys' for E46. I wonder if Umnitza would let me buy just the missing pulley?. Thanks.

Ki

·
Registered
2 Posts
interested!

how much do you want for the pulleys? if they are not sold yet. I tried sendin you a private message but your inbox is full.

thx
tommy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts