BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

has anyone installed the new orion v4s? i was going to buy the v2s with the night controller when i realized the v4s have a built in night controller and are only $40 to $70 more, depending on halo color.

i also noticed the v4s only come in 6000k (which is a bluer white, correct me if im wrong?) as opposed to 4300k. is that a potential downside or just a matter of preference?

after considering the price, im leaning v4s now. thanks for any input.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for keeping in touch, umnitza. i found the discount on yalls facebook page yesterday and quickly ordered some v4s and new corner lights. great deal

thanks again!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
i have the v2 and honestly they're good and bright in the daytime and night time. at night, i dont even have to use my xenon to see my pathways haha

one thing what i hate about the v2 is the LED spacing. you can see the LED's and the spacing between them so they arent that "clean" of a look compare to others brands.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i have the v2 and honestly they're good and bright in the daytime and night time. at night, i dont even have to use my xenon to see my pathways haha

one thing what i hate about the v2 is the LED spacing. you can see the LED's and the spacing between them so they arent that "clean" of a look compare to others brands.
yeah that was a big reason i ended up opting for the v4s. seem like a cleaner led look

1 - 10 of 10 Posts