OG Moderator Extraordinaire
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yuck... that's phucking gross... :thumbdwn: :puke: :thumbdwn:

why no heads up? :confused: :huh: :confused:

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
He is a little bit of a pain but as a sponsor I do not think it is going to be a problem. The reason he was banned was because of commercial post so as a sponsor he can post away. It is a one-month trial that I didn't ever think would happen.

Sorry guys but we need the sponsor money...Server bills are going up with all the bandwidth needed for the new features and the cost of the new mysql server.

As a head up Samir isn't going to be staying on as a sponsor :( He is closing up shop for the holidays so there isn't a point for him.

Tim

·
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tim330i said:
He is a little bit of a pain but as a sponsor I do not think it is going to be a problem. The reason he was banned was because of commercial post so as a sponsor he can post away. It is a one-month trial that I didn't ever think would happen.

Sorry guys but we need the sponsor money...Server bills are going up with all the bandwidth needed for the new features and the cost of the new mysql server.

Understood... so he's allowed to post for now I take it?

tim330i said:
As a head up Samir isn't going to be staying on as a sponsor :( He is closing up shop for the holidays so there isn't a point for him.

Tim
He's not going to be a sponsor for good? He's not closing up shop for good is he?

·
Bimmerfest Co-Founder
10,883 Posts
if you guys are having problems with Matt let me know but I really don't think there should be any (besides his general annoying nature). Samir is just closing for the holidays and I really hope that he signs back on in Jan.

Tim

·
Fanatics vs. E46 DTM 4evar
5,899 Posts
This decision sucks, Im sorry I hate that bastard and Jim Powell and this also sucks for Vinny....... I'd rather have them not associated with the board.

·
Mod Junkie
1,020 Posts
UltimateOne said:
This decision sucks, Im sorry I hate that bastard and Jim Powell and this also sucks for Vinny....... I'd rather have them not associated with the board.
Just like with SPP, we can't keep e46 related companies from being on the site unless they have done something horribly wrong as a company in the past. Especially being that Samir is leaving and quite possibly a couple others that are only here as "trials". The first and foremost thought on our mind is to keep the site alive and running.

·
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pixA4 said:
Especially being that Samir is leaving

Answer my damn questions about this d!ckie... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Is Renn-Sport just leaving as a Sponsor for short-term? or for good?

Is Renn-Sport closing temporarilly or for good?

:huh: :huh: :huh:

·
Mod Junkie
1,020 Posts
B said:

Answer my damn questions about this d!ckie... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Is Renn-Sport just leaving as a Sponsor for short-term? or for good?

Is Renn-Sport closing temporarilly or for good?

:huh: :huh: :huh:
Just a temp thing I think....as he says the winter is a slow time :dunno:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
i gotta agree with the other bozo's

sure the new sponsor is great but you know he is just doing it to f with vinny and herb (who i dont care much for either) and if you look at it long term i would bet they will be around much longer than this guy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts