E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Wal-Mart today and look what I saw. I didn't have my 5.0 MP camera with me, but I keep a cheapo 1.3 jobber in all of my cars, so I took some pics. I couldn't see what was inside.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Quick thinking:thumbup:, would have made for some sweet shots if you had your 5mp camera. So, what was inside??

·
OG e46fanatics lurker!
1,892 Posts
probalby had a bunch of m5, m6's and m7's in there...nice car btw..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Back in January I went the Dodger Stadium where BMW was conducting a free test drive on the X3. They had a track for you to squeeze all the juice out off this puppy. Anyway, they had trailers parked outside, obviously they used them to carry all their vehicles, but some of them had a full size picture of the X3 accross the container, and some just carried a banner as shown on the pictures above. Who knows, maybe they are going around having people test the performance on current models... :dunno:

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Funny thing - my 18 month old saw the banner before I did - I heard her yelling "car, car, car!" Everytime she sees a Roundel, she says, "Car."

·
1.888.JLEVISW
28,973 Posts
dme330i said:
Funny thing - my 18 month old saw the banner before I did - I heard her yelling "car, car, car!" Everytime she sees a Roundel, she says, "Car."
That's hillarious! Hopefully I can train my kids as well as you have when I'm older... :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.