E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the car at the spray shop for 2 weeks but got it back this week, Been deciding whether to sell the car and use the funds towards an M3 or keep the 330i and supercharge it. :woot:

currently half way through retrofitting bluetooth, I can make and recieve calls and see them on the headunit but currently have no sound out from the system... weirdly they can hear me fine. :facepalm:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

oh and a couple of pics of my g/f's new car

MERC CLC 180k Sport

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
nice car...

but your girlfriends car is 110% FAIL... not only is it hideous, but the interior and the ride quality are a joke for a brand new model car...:banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
939 Posts
looks good! I need to repaint mine soon too. Spend money on a drop first before you s/c it. :)

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Maybe your bluetooth issues are due to your headunit? Try putting a Business CD unit from a later car in.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will a business Cd unit still work with 6 disc changer in the boot, surely it wont switch between 6 discs and single disc?

·
Registered
5,398 Posts
SC your car, drop it on some coils and youre set. That CLC is epic fail considering its the same one as the previous gen, but with different headlights and tail lights. NO interior changes :(

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Lookin' good man, get a drop ASAP! :thumbsup:
And yeah... about your girlfriend's car... change it out that thing is hideous.
That's some nasty door fitment for a stock car... (look at that retarded gap between the door window towards the rear quarter panel window.)

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
looks good :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts