E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i just returned from camp atturbury, indiana yesterday after 3 weeks of training for the army, when i take a look at my car on base....

first off, flat tire- go figure the brand new one that has about 1000 miles on it, just had to pick up a nail:banghead:
come to drill today to finish up my unloading/paperwork, and notice my paintmatched clubsport splitters are missing-at this point i am p!55ed beyond all relief...

-first off theres not too many steel blue met. e46's with the m-tech2 front end (that i know of) so wtf

- the kicker is: my car was parked between the Special forces barracks (which i was training with) and the MILITARY POLICE building!!!!

oh well theres my quick rant-now should i replace them with painted ones? or go with the flat black ones like the euro ones come with oem??

·
Registered
20,287 Posts
sorry to hear that bro. when you park on base your car isnt really any safer there than it is off base. i know in SD we had a couple incidents where people drove back on base drunk and slammed into a couple cars.
i would get painted ones. ever thought about getting it molded onto your car?

·
Registered
7,402 Posts
not sure about military police, but i can tell you for sure, regular poilice are the biggest crooks goin

·
Registered
777 Posts
thats bullsheit im sorry to hear that. pick up a new set and check out how they look w/o bieng painted. drive around untill u decide and go from there. i imagion the black would make it a little less clean looking but more agressive

any way find the dude and beat him down

·
OEM ///PLUS
2003 M3 6MT Slicktop
23,893 Posts
That's so messed-up. Isn't there some huge code among military personel about stealing.
Doesn't the MP building have any cameras?

I'll keep a lookout for some steel blue CS splitters on ebay.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey thanks, hopefully ill have some rims on it soon, my tires are done, and i want to use these rims for winter... so time for the summers

not sure about military police, but i can tell you for sure, regular poilice are the biggest crooks goin
military police (for the most part) are probably worse... they pull you over for 1mph over the limit just because...

ill try the black ones, maybe ill order them within a couple of weeks, gotta wait for the civilian job to pay me again...

btw thanks alex:thumbsup:, unfortunately i dont think so, but ill ask my commander soon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts