E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many different types of OEM spoilers did BMW make for the e46 era?
I notice a lot of e46's don't have a spoiler or have the more common lip spoiler. My 330Ci has a spoiler but I don't see any other coupes around my way with the same one. None of the packages mention a spoiler option for these generation.

Any help?

This one is mine:

·
Sienna Red Coupe
6,510 Posts
There were only three OEM spoiler for the E46. A sedan, coupe and M3/ZHP lip. The spoilers were options, except the M3/ZHP, and weren't included in any particular package.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
OP, how is this one attached? 3M tape? I prefer bolt on versus tape. Don't wait it to fly off and hit some other car or have someone rip it off. :tsk:

I like the sedan wing but have been wondering if it will fit on a coupe. :eeps: Anyone know? :hmm:

·
Registered
188 Posts
you prolly have that wing because

OP's sig said:
AC Schnitzer Edition
I like it though!! I think my trunk looks plain..

·
Registered
564 Posts
CSL trunk > spoiler IMO

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
OP, how is this one attached? 3M tape? I prefer bolt on versus tape. Don't wait it to fly off and hit some other car or have someone rip it off. :tsk:

I like the sedan wing but have been wondering if it will fit on a coupe. :eeps: Anyone know? :hmm:
My oem m3 one is on there really tight with 3m tape.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts