E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, planning to get a new two tone interior setup. However since my BMW have a grey interior instead of black. Could anyone of u help me do some pshop with Tedster interior. Just need to know how it looks should it be the Black turn to Grey and the Grey turn to Black. TIA

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
KingRichard said:
Well, planning to get a new two tone interior setup. However since my BMW have a grey interior instead of black. Could anyone of u help me do some pshop with Tedster interior. Just need to know how it looks should it be the Black turn to Grey and the Grey turn to Black. TIA
pics of the grey one or a similar grey for colour coding please

·
///Andrew Alewine
4,488 Posts
sheefo2k said:
hmm ben is the best with coloring. it hink soo
andrew is just good with photoshop in general
they both are amazing
Thanks Mang. :) We're both living in the same town too, both in highschool to. Since I don't see ben hittin this jobby up I guess i'll take the wrap for it. lol I usually just let him do it cause he seems to do it much faster.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
That's a nice chop right there Andrew. I hate chopping black. :banghead:

I saw your car parked at the bottom of Pathfinder a few weeks ago. Have fun hiking up and down the hill during that heat wave we had? :hi:

·
///Andrew Alewine
4,488 Posts
BEn JEn said:
That's a nice chop right there Andrew. I hate chopping black. :banghead:

I saw your car parked at the bottom of Pathfinder a few weeks ago. Have fun hiking up and down the hill during that heat wave we had? :hi:
LoL Yeah thats where I park when I'm late for school. haha... all the way at the bottom. Pain the ass haha.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.