BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This saturday we organised our second TWA Ground Zero
As for the rest of the summer, the weather sucked, so many cars didn't show up...but we still got about 400 cars that evening.

Concept: Great cars, nice food and drinks, no bullshit

come pictures of the cars present:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Nice pics, and it looks like a fun meeting. Unfortenatly i couldn't make it because i was rebuilding the front. Next year i'll try to be present again.

·
Registered
9,566 Posts
Enjoy these threads

·
Registered
153 Posts
Awesome thread! Very unique mods.

Although, as I scrolled through the pictures, I noticed something very unusual. I have to know what this thing is! It looks like some sort of half egg-shaped man/barstool. Just curious is all.

·
Registered
3,734 Posts
That E30M with Hartges looks so good, always loved that E21 minus the reverse-rake, cool pics, thanks for sharing :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Love the MKII"S Had a GTI 16V way back when on BBS and a VR6 thrown In there for good measures ;)

·
Registered
10,774 Posts
There were some really nice cars! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome thread! Very unique mods.

Although, as I scrolled through the pictures, I noticed something very unusual. I have to know what this thing is! It looks like some sort of half egg-shaped man/barstool. Just curious is all.
I think it's a long exposure, and if that guy was sitting on a stool and moved a bit it'll have motion blur haha. :lmao:

·
Europrojektz East
7,243 Posts
Fantastic pics, Laneau! I especially enjoy threads like these with meet pics from other countries. Loved the pic with the black VW beetle and the Karmann Ghias. :thumbsup:

No pics of your car at the meet?

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

WTF IS THIS???? Moar please?
Opel Astra H by Jem Design

I shared some of his works here before (remember golf I wide body with VR6, and the quad project, all by the same hands)

I'll try to find some more pics, cause inside is pretty sweet too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts