E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone please please help me on this problem i have? i have installed a retro 16:9 screen together with satnav mk4 and CD changer, it was all taken from a M3 (2003) the only problem im having is trying to get the cables to connect the TV tuner. :cry:

this is becoming the biggest pain in my arse and not sure if i have bought something that i can't connect at a reasonable price!

hope i can get some help on this from someone, only i have been looking for over a week and have found myself clicking on links but going in circles!:banghead:

many thanks
Scott

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
You know, you really shouldn't bother. Analog signal will be shut off soon! Here in Belgium they shut it off last week. Only DVB-T tuners will work... If you are going to spend money on it, buy this tuner directly, and don't bother using the OEM one (or buy an OEM one for about 2000$)...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the thing is i have got the tuner and wanted it fitting, i was hoping the cables would be cheap, as for digital, it will be so expensive right now, and they have been talking about switching off analog here in the UK for years already (Will it ever happen)?

do you know the cable references?

by the way thanks for your reply..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts