E46 Fanatics Forum banner
61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
IDK about wet/dry look, I'll take your word. I liked what I got.

There was a lot of people selling that stuff.

Wish you best of luck if you decide to do it. PM me if you have a question, I might be able to help.
It's pretty much straightforward.
If you have not done it b4, practice on something small, that way you won't have this big piece cut out and then mess it up.........

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
thread resurrection....
I ordered a swatch of the Dinoc last friday and its on its way. I can't wait to see what its like.. :woot:
Post some pictures. Good lighting helps so it doesn't look so silver-ish. I got a free sample from HeadlightArmor.com. It was pretty nice vinyl. I'll probably end up going with 3M DI-NOC or 1080. I'm not sure which, though. I'd like to see some differences in them.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Reviving this thread. So somebody (E46) got pulled over yesterday next to the galleria at about 3:30 pm. Wondering who. I drove by and cried a manly tear for you mr. Grey with black wheels. Truly a bummer
Totally thought that said, "Truly a Bimmer" at first. Heh. Heh. :facepalm:

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Major bump.

Saw a black coupe with a spoiler on it in Tuscaloosa today. The wheels looked like they were either dark gunmetal or black. Or just really, really dusty. :eek:

For those who have lurked or posted in this thread before, JOIN OUR NEXT BAMAVARIAN MEET!

·
Registered
1 Posts
@SPDSKTR

Its my 323ci. I have had that tag for a while now. It has the 19inch M wheels on it. My 740i Sport tag says NSTY740...but...I'm a dude. lol. I do have a **** ton of tattoos, both arm's sleeved etc etc.

My 1993 RX7's tag said NSTY7. lol. Anyhow just wanted to respond to this...just ran across this thread by accident and had to respond.
So know ya know! haha

61 - 67 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.