E46 Fanatics Forum banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Does someone have the photoshoped picture they can post?
Yeah. I have it, but I'm not releasing it just yet. It's still being debated, but the design could be final.

My mother just called me and said a Bimmer just passed her with a tag that said NSTYBMR or something. Any of you?

Bimmer App made this happen. Don't be jealous.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yeah. I have it, but I'm not releasing it just yet. It's still being debated, but the design could be final.

My mother just called me and said a Bimmer just passed her with a tag that said NSTYBMR or something. Any of you?

Nope I have an Auburn tag that says ST1N.
My names Austin.
Get it?
AU ST1N

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Nope I have an Auburn tag that says ST1N.
My names Austin.
Get it?
AU ST1N
Clever. Now I know who I can flip off! :rofl:

I want to know who NSTYBMR is (or whatever the tag said). My mother said he had tattoos and was smoking a cigarette. Hell... I wanna know a lot of these E46 people (especially the bangin' hot college girls). :4ngie:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Do any of y'all know if there is anyone who is good at trim wrapping in the Huntsville or auburn areas? I'm looking to get mine carbon fiber wrapped and there's no way I can do it. Also what is the best product to use for it?
I'm going to wrap my own trim. Want to go 50/50 on the wrap?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm not sure what an overlay is. I assume it's some sort of preformed thing. I agree with spdsk8r, wrapping around the edges will help with no peeling off.
I got 4 x 4 square (close to that anyways).

You will need a heat gun. The hardest thing was probably getting the piece you wanted covered removed and ready to be covered.

I've had what i covered in the interior for a little over a week. It is holding up fine and it's been hot as blazes as you all know.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I'm not sure what an overlay is. I assume it's some sort of preformed thing. I agree with spdsk8r, wrapping around the edges will help with no peeling off.
I got 4 x 4 square (close to that anyways).

You will need a heat gun. The hardest thing was probably getting the piece you wanted covered removed and ready to be covered.

I've had what i covered in the interior for a little over a week. It is holding up fine and it's been hot as blazes as you all know.
That, my friend, is a MAJOR understatement in downtown Birmingham. All the buildings plus the recently paved roads makes for a heat index nearly 20ºF higher than the ambient temperature.

·
Registered
0 Posts
if you see a silver 323i in downtown Bham parked at 32nd street on 4th ave South that would be me. The 323 is my daily driver, I use if for my 100 mile round trip everyday. on the hot afternoons I try to park it under the shade tree next to the building.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
if you see a silver 323i in downtown Bham parked at 32nd street on 4th ave South that would be me. The 323 is my daily driver, I use if for my 100 mile round trip everyday. on the hot afternoons I try to park it under the shade tree next to the building.
I've seen it (prior to meeting you yesterday) and there's a ZHP that parks on 2nd Ave S between 20th and 21st St. S.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400208145759&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I was pleased, and I am picky. This was the exact listing I bought from. They said the 1080 was the latest thing from 3m, and the Dinoc was the older product.
From what I've read, the 1080 has a more dry look and the DI-NOC has a more wet look. The adhesive is the same, from what I understand.

And how's this for a deal...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/3M-G...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.