E46 Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
There's also a cute chick in our area with a white E46 sedan. I had a chance to stop and talk to her, but I kept on driving for some reason... :banghead:
hahaha (cute chick), I live in Decatur, drive 330ci 2001, some mods. I have not seen too many here in Decatur either. Just wanted to let you know someone else in Alabama on this forum.....

· Registered
51 Posts
I'm not sure what an overlay is. I assume it's some sort of preformed thing. I agree with spdsk8r, wrapping around the edges will help with no peeling off.
I got 4 x 4 square (close to that anyways).

You will need a heat gun. The hardest thing was probably getting the piece you wanted covered removed and ready to be covered.

I've had what i covered in the interior for a little over a week. It is holding up fine and it's been hot as blazes as you all know.

· Registered
51 Posts
IDK about wet/dry look, I'll take your word. I liked what I got.

There was a lot of people selling that stuff.

Wish you best of luck if you decide to do it. PM me if you have a question, I might be able to help.
It's pretty much straightforward.
If you have not done it b4, practice on something small, that way you won't have this big piece cut out and then mess it up.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.