E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys any of you buy this brake package that turner motorspots offers? includes rotors/pads/sensors/fluid/rotor retaning screws for $259.95 + shipping. seems like a pretty good deal. just thought id get some opinions before i decided to go through with it. im also thinking about upgrading the rotors to the TMS cross-drilled for an additional $110. what do you guys think?

heres the link to the package:
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=E46323BRAKEPACK

·
Registered
136 Posts
I bought their brake package for my 325Cic and it was great. I just got the standard OEM rotors. They sent Balos for the front and Brembo for the rear. It included the Axis Deluxe pads and ATE super blue brake fluid, rotor screws and the two brake wear sensors. Everything is on a working great.

dave.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Turner brake package

I BOUGHT the package with the slotted rotor SS LINES AND THE METAL MASTER PAD.the pads suck went back to OEM Less dust but really bad stopping power compared to OEM

·
Registered
309 Posts
173rd said:
I BOUGHT the package with the slotted rotor SS LINES AND THE METAL MASTER PAD.the pads suck went back to OEM Less dust but really bad stopping power compared to OEM

The pads sucks, because it's design for hard braking on tracks. You need to warm those pads up. Daily driving you don't make hard braking, so it's useless for people like most of us to upgrade to those pads.

·
Registered
10,317 Posts
cncmastr said:
D. I fail to see how making a mistake in this thread makes me and other NJ drivers 'bad'. Do us a favor and stay in CT.
NJ drivers are bad...in fact all drivers from the northeast are pretty bad. To include myself, a Phila native:shhh:

:lmao:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts