BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They really need to come out with some turbo kits for the 3 series :cry:

like "nice" ones. AA, Dinan and so on...

maybe if we ***** about it enough they'll make it. Or is there a good reason as to why its always superchargers for our cars?

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
They really need to come out with some turbo kits for the 3 series :cry:

like "nice" ones. AA, Dinan and so on...

maybe if we ***** about it enough they'll make it. Or is there a good reason as to why its always superchargers for our cars?
Technique Tuning may be the only potential option.

E-mail Nick, you being opposite side of the country may be difficult, but he has the 330 stuff out.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
TT :drool:

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
You're retarted. It's TT for Technique Tuning. No I at the end and it's for 325's too.
LOOL

i dont even know why this kid posts in this section, they should limit him to OT only :facepalm:

and HPF is not going to bother with a 330 kit. don't waste your time, buy the TT kit.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What if u were to buy the bolt on turbo only since the kit is so damn much? Hmm

Anyone on here have this kit from tt?

·
ninja editor
2,210 Posts
What if u were to buy the bolt on turbo only since the kit is so damn much? Hmm

Anyone on here have this kit from tt?
yes, it's amazing, buy it.. don't bother trying to put together a kit and failing like so many before, even if you're a pipe-routing jedi master- which is very much so required, your mastery of the force probably doesn't extend to tuning the dme.

·
Registered
949 Posts
yea tt is out but its kinda weak only 315 hp. i do know that these cars cant run much more but with a AA twin screw you can get to about 400hp. thing is you need a manual to do it. i have a step so its a pain in the ass. but ive heard that HPF is working on one, so im waiting a while....before that ill end up gettin some rims and brakes.

·
Registered
577 Posts
yea tt is out but its kinda weak only 315 hp. i do know that these cars cant run much more but with a AA twin screw you can get to about 400hp. thing is you need a manual to do it. i have a step so its a pain in the ass. but ive heard that HPF is working on one, so im waiting a while....before that ill end up gettin some rims and brakes.
I don't think that having 315 WHP is weak at all....That 315 is to the wheels and it also has 300 ft-lbs of torque to the wheels as well. Its damn fast from what I have read

1 - 20 of 41 Posts