E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I will fisrt start by saying I know I have the worst e46 to start with (2000 323I sedan) but I recently discovered I want to boost it. I have the tools and a friend with the knowledge to build my own kit. Before starting to fab some things up I tried to find some sort of programer for my ecu and have come up with nothing. I called miller preformance today and they said they will get back to me on Monday but sounded doubtfull. I'm not just going to throw some [email protected] together and have it run like all the boosted civics in town. I would like to do this and do this correctly. With all this said can anybody point me in a direction for some kind of software to tune my car. Any input or help would be great and if there is any guy out there that does custom flashes of anything like this in the ohio reigon please call (330-412-0925 I am very serious abou tdoing this, thanks for any input!!

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Thanks guys hopefully I can get a good word from him
We can do your platform, I will need some info on your end, but we can definitely get you going. You may want to contact me at the office 480-607-4968, or email me at [email protected]

Jason.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts