BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will take pics later but this car is absolutely stunning!

Has ALL options including NAV, Hardtop (which looks GREAT)! and
is a special order color combo, Steel Grey with Cinammon.
10,450 pampered miles. Dec. 2001 build.

Has Breyton Vision 19" wheels with Potenza SO3's, 245 fronts and 275 rears. I get stares all the time. Lowered with Bilstein PSS9 coil-overs which are a HUGE improvement over stock.

Also has a BMW E46 cab spoiler (just like the Hamann non-DTM)and the Hamann front round fog light-brake duct inserts and Hamann eyebrows over headlights. This is an awesome look front and back.

And it also has the titanium headlight surrounds which set the lights off beautifully. Fog lights are PIAA brights which look like xenons.

Interior has AC Schnitzer chrome-brushed alum. E-brake which is very sharp. Also has Hamann alum. racing pedals (very sharp).

Oh, and the best upgrade besides coil-overs is the SuperSprint muffler and Sport airfilter-the good one from England. The sound is deep but not too loud. Very cool note.

Oil was changed at 1200 miles AND at 6500 miles at my expense.

MSRP was $65,468. Upgrades were $5,670. I have over $76,000 into this beast. Will sell for $60,950 OBO. Atlanta area.

Am in no hurry to sell. No lowballs, please. This is like a show car. My dealer says it's the best looking one they have ever seen. Will consider best offers in a few months.

Feedback on price appreciated from those who know.

·
Banned
669 Posts
audikiller said:
I love how some people think a bunch of cosmetic stuff, an intake and exhaust = "tuned" car :tsk:

Sounds like a nice looking car though.
Yea seriously, like I can't do that to my car. If you expect to get extra money just because you put a few mods in, good luck. Most people would rather do mods themselves, don't expect anyone to pay extra. Good luck with the sale

·
TheOnlyConstantIsChange
4,346 Posts
Guys dont give him crap, don't say anything if it is gonna hurt the sellers chance to sell something. :thumbdwn:

·
Banned
779 Posts
tpzblu330ci said:
Guys dont give him crap, don't say anything if it is gonna hurt the sellers chance to sell something. :thumbdwn:
I agree, but a guy is never going to sell a car for $60k without any pics of it either...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts