BMW E46 Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the MAR close to the DC area have one for an E46 that wants to sell it? Would really appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, I saw. Already searched all the sponsor sites too. I wanted to see if I could find something cheaper, maybe a used regulator or something. All my spare cash is tied up in a Disney vacation I'm planning for my gf's birthday. So looking for a cheap alternative for the moment. Otherwise I'll let it sit in the driveway covered up, till after my vacation. With the exception of driving up to bimmerfest that is. As long as its not raining since the window isnt staying up on its own. Unfortunately the forecast is calling for rain though :-/.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Have you checked Craig's list? There's a guy in Odenton, MD. that has a couple 325s he's parting out by the piece. Worth a look.
I'm also in Silver Spring.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the recommendation. Gave him a call, and he does have a regulator. He actually parts out E46's and other cars for a living. So anyone reading this in the area, looking for parts give him a call. 240-565-4458 name is Tim.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts