E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when you guys have your trunks redo and its all custom do you guys leave the stock ccarpet behing whatever you do or do you pull all of it out. it seems that the stock carpet takes up a lot of good space in the trunk that could be used and maybe the possibility of actualy have an acessable trunk. maybe if you take out the carpets you can bump the amps back closer to the body of the car, but im sure the carpet has some sort of insulation that will make the trunk hold the sound better.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
if your gonna fiberglass the truck removing the carpert is good, but its just gonna look ugly if you just leave it without carpet when putting a amp and sub in...

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wanna do something like this, maybe not exactly like it but pretty close. the box is going to be strait not curved but the amps are going to be alot like that. and the tire isn't going to be there but thats going to be a suprise.:flipoff:

Attachments

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks but its not mine its ACK's do a search he probly has some other post with pictures i fell in love with it. i love the block that are mounted right in plan sight. im going to do something like that but not exact.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts