Discussion Starter #62
did you not click my link?

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
This is horrible.

For anyone who's E46 gets totalled. Please attempt the buy the car back, for peanuts, as you could pull one single part and make all your money back! I wanted to keep track to see where she went.

here she is in all her glory :(

Click on the "auction history" to see what she sold for.

E46Fanatics sticker still representin'! Did I really get a bid from the republic of Ghana?!!!?

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
For those of you who want to keep up with the new whip. Go here, and read.

Already running into a nice issue where i think my center support bearing is shot and the driveshaft U joint is rubbing the transmission tunnel on cold starts in gears 1, 2 and 3. Going to try to inspect with my friend's inspection camera after work today to see if I can see it before it goes in for airbag recall tomorrow and possible diagnosis from dealer. I am like 99% sure that's the problem though.

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Damn M5s are maintenance nightmares. Why'd you get one? HA!
LOL! the E46 was just as bad!! at least this one drives better when it's working!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Oh, I know the E46 is just as bad. Had my E46 tucked away in the garage for a few months cause I didn't want to deal with fixing it. But it's all better now! And the E39 M5 is definitely going to be one of those cars that I'll regret selling. I miss all that raw power and the intoxicating exhaust note (mine had the Dinan exhaust).

·
Registered
Best M5 Ever Made!
6,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
61 - 69 of 69 Posts