E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgot my keys in my trunk so I received one street cleaning ticket a while back while I waited for a set from BMW.

Wrote them a with receipt from BMW for new keys and asked for dismissal. **** head declines and writes 'no tow truck receipt'.

I wrote to appeals that the guy is a brain dead moron, what would tow truck receipt proof? I still need to get keys from BMW NA. (In a nicer way)

Attached another receipt from BMW NA along with lock smith quotes on day before I got the ticket. They just wrote back 'we find no error in original judgment'.

Bunch of crooks.

·
Registered
7,480 Posts
Citys broke.. Theyre not accepting any excuses. Mayor Bloomberg announced it the day they resumed alternate side of the street parking and there were 10,000 tickets issued that day.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Citys broke.. Theyre not accepting any excuses. Mayor Bloomberg announced it the day they resumed alternate side of the street parking and there were 10,000 tickets issued that day.
Yeah I know, system is stupid bullshit hate it so much. /rant

·
Registered
15,843 Posts
LOL... What a bunch of blood suckers. Send them the car tittle, maybe That makes them happy. BTW city is broke, meanwhile tons of healthy people getting section 8 paying in full their rent.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL... What a bunch of blood suckers. Send them the car tittle, maybe That makes them happy. BTW city is broke, meanwhile tons of healthy people getting section 8 paying in full their rent.
While rocking new X5's and 20 inch rims in their project parking lots :rolleyes:

·
Registered
164 Posts
City is looking to get paid in any ways they can. The other day a donut muncher gave me two tickets for Left & Right tints :censor:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sadly enough you can get one ticket for each. Just as if you have bald tires you can get a citation for each tire separately. There are literally thousands of equipment violations that can be found on any car, however that's where officers can use their discretion. It seems these did not...

Sent from my DROIDX using Bimmer App

·
Registered
904 Posts
That sec 8 comment was Not called for! If you knew something, you wouldn't have mention sec 8 since it's been closed for almost a years and change . And the ones that do have it arent people with money, trust me id know im still waitin on my commision from alot of sec 8 tenants!also those whom do have sec 8 donr get their whole rent paid since they pay a portion of their rent to the landlord!Learn your facts before you talk bro!

·
Registered
15,843 Posts
That sec 8 comment was Not called for! If you knew something, you wouldn't have mention sec 8 since it's been closed for almost a years and change . And the ones that do have it arent people with money, trust me id know im still waitin on my commision from alot of sec 8 tenants!also those whom do have sec 8 donr get their whole rent paid since they pay a portion of their rent to the landlord!Learn your facts before you talk bro!
My tenant has sec 8 which is now called "Special Services from (the board of social services) and she's getting paid in full (a year now). Do you want to see what she is driving? a 27K 2007 cayenne, so there is a deficit and you want to shut down schools, firing teachers and cops? not, but you rather make money out of tolls, tickets and gas. Yeah. I don't know what i'm talking about....took her to court 3 times, she's working/cash paid, married and still got away with section 8. I just had a 2K home tax encrease...:clap:

·
Registered
942 Posts
My tenant has sec 8 which is now called "Special Services from (the board of social services) and she's getting paid in full (a year now). Do you want to see what she is driving? a 27K 2007 cayenne, so there is a deficit and you want to shut down schools, firing teachers and cops? not, but you rather make money out of tolls, tickets and gas. Yeah. I don't know what i'm talking about....took her to court 3 times, she's working/cash paid, married and still got away with section 8. I just had a 2K home tax encrease...:clap:

When BMWs get cheap its like clash of the titans, lol.

OP: Did you ever go to court for this or jst paid it out? Im about to get my license suspended and I dont even speed I want my E46 back.

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
This. :facepalm: We should move to Florida, George. No front license plate! :excited:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Yep, just like the people on welfare rockin' BMWs. It's why our country is bleeding cash.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Damn, what a depressing thread! OP - sorry to hear this. Always fight your tickets so your insurance doesn't go up. Technically it's not a moving violation so I think your insurance is okay but I'm not 100% sure. "Sir", "Ma'am", "please", and "thank you" still go a long way. Also, compliments to make someone feel good about themselves triggers a chemical reaction in the brain making them more likely to give you a break. Sorry for the psychology lesson, LOL. Everything will work out for you in the end.

I just moved back to NY after spending 7 years in FL. From what I remember when I left NY 7 years ago, NYS was relentless and ticketed you for anything and everything. You guys are making me regret my decision to return! But I love NY seasons and the natural surroundings that exist in every cardinal direction so I 'aint goin' no where! :excited:

We should move to Florida, George. No front license plate!
I just bought a jet black/cinnamon M3 vert 6MT last week from PA so there's no front license plate. :thumbsup: I AM NOT going to put it on my baby because it looks so effing ridiculous! How much sh*t do you think I'll get for this? :evil:

I also plan to put 5% tint all around. FL troopers never cared but I remember NY troopers used to always bug me. I was ticketed once (8 years ago) and stopped another time while visiting family but luckily I had my FL license and the cop let me go. :dunno: Are tints still a big deal in NY? If so, why? Any NY troopers on this board to shed some light?

·
Registered
15,843 Posts
Damn, what a depressing thread! OP - sorry to hear this. Always fight your tickets so your insurance doesn't go up. Technically it's not a moving violation so I think your insurance is okay but I'm not 100% sure. "Sir", "Ma'am", "please", and "thank you" still go a long way. Also, compliments to make someone feel good about themselves triggers a chemical reaction in the brain making them more likely to give you a break. Sorry for the psychology lesson, LOL. Everything will work out for you in the end.

I just moved back to NY after spending 7 years in FL. From what I remember when I left NY 7 years ago, NYS was relentless and ticketed you for anything and everything. You guys are making me regret my decision to return! But I love NY seasons and the natural surroundings that exist in every cardinal direction so I 'aint goin' no where! :excited:

I just bought a jet black/cinnamon M3 vert 6MT last week from PA so there's no front license plate. :thumbsup: I AM NOT going to put it on my baby because it looks so effing ridiculous! How much sh*t do you think I'll get for this? :evil:

I also plan to put 5% tint all around. FL troopers never cared but I remember NY troopers used to always bug me. I was ticketed once (8 years ago) and stopped another time while visiting family but luckily I had my FL license and the cop let me go. :dunno: Are tints still a big deal in NY? If so, why? Any NY troopers on this board to shed some light?
install the hide away plate..

·
Registered
37 Posts

theyll give yu a ticket for yur tints and front plate the second yu open the door of the car

1 - 20 of 28 Posts