·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,940 Posts
:thumbsup:

Dan did a valve adjustment on my car earlier today. Really nice guy, and you can tell he definitely knows what he's doing. Pricing is very fair, and it's a lot more convenient too since he comes to your place. Definitely would recommend him to anyone who needs a valve adjustment.

In my car's case only 2 valves were out of spec, but even those two seemed to have made a difference. I used to have a rattle at 2500rpm, and now that's gone.... I was blaming it on my header install, but I guess it was the valves this whole time.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
+1 for Dan. He's a great guy and knows what he's doing :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Dan's work is top notch.

·
Registered
237 Posts
No sugar coating here: Call or PM Dan. He's the truth. My car runs solid.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Dan's the man! He did some stuff to my car last April and he did a really clean job with it. He had to lift the front end of my car on ramps and he was VERY careful about it. Didnt botton out or dirty my floor mats.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Bump for awesome work! He did mine last month and saved me a ton of money on top of that, I didnt have to leave my house.:excited:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Awesome Dan! Will hopefully have you do that for me in early spring. If you recall i can't get work done in my garage (when you did my valve adjustment) out in Riverdale, does this require car being off for a certain period of time like the valve adjustment?
pm me price please for this service...i would be looking to do the oil pump disk, vanos bolts, seals, etc for bulletproof rebuild.
Thanks!

And don't hesitate to get your adjustments from Dan guys! He does great honest work!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts