E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all , I drive a 2002 325i Manual 5-spd.. Was installing new Tranny mounts, my Crossmember broke on one side, during an accident in the process of jacking up the motor for new mounts, I have been searching for a new crossmember across the internet and have not been too successful for a specific search result.

Are manual e36 crossmembers compatible with manual e46's?
What aftermarket crossmembers would be a good replacement? (that is if i am avoiding to get something back ordered and made from fcp, because that can be pricey)
Any trusty websites that would most likely have this specific crossmember in stock?

Any wisdom is much appreciated!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would also go on Craigslist and ask folks who are parting out
Manuals never come to pick n pull out here, but the breakers can usually score parts like that
A pick and pull was my first attempt, junkyard was scarce on bmw in general. A part out on FB or Craigslist may be my next step.

·
Premium Member
2003 330cic, 2003 325iT
7,290 Posts
A pick and pull was my first attempt, junkyard was scarce on bmw in general. A part out on FB or Craigslist may be my next step.
You can also do a WTB on the classifieds here

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hmmm, is his name Austin, or is his place Austin?

t
or both?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts