E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to trade in my 2002 Acura RSX for a 2003 325i or 2004 325Ci, I haven't made up my mind on which one yet. I went to a dealer today and test drove the 325i, but he really didn't have any info on the new coupes. Does anyone have any infromation on the 2004 325Ci, like when it's going to be released and the price and contents of the sport and premium packages? Also, I've seen a few pics of the face-lifted 330Ci, does anyone have any pics of the face-lifted 325Ci? Thanks.

·
Loves cookies
1,537 Posts
prices are about the same, to little change to notice. Make sure you get a 5speed trans, its a great car!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Search for MY04 Pricing ... I believe it has the info. The 325 should look very similar to the 330 ... and lastly -- congratulations! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nullptr, what's MY04?

Double Vanos, I'm defenitly getting the 5spd no matter what. That's one of the reasons I'm trading in my RSX, it's an auto :sad:

K-DOG, I think I'm gonna stick to the 325 just cause I'm only 17 and on a slight budget.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Would a used car be an unreasonable choice for you? I would say that a 2001-2002 330i would be faster than the 325i and for a cheaper price, if you don't mind having a few miles on the car already.

·
Wohnhafter perverser Mensch
3,238 Posts
Congradulations on your upgrade to a BMW. My BMW experience has been so much better than when I drove an Acura. Hope your Bimmer experience is good as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts