E46 Fanatics Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some 18 inch x8 (or 18x 8.5)- non staggered, oem or ACS replica like rims (with or without tires). must be in decent condition.

Will trade my genuine AC Schnitzer add on lip spoiler that is already painted TiAg. Here is pic from bavauto where it is selling for like $800 unpainted. Best to email me at [email protected], I can't check the e46 forums from work but can check hotmail.

Shoot me a trade-prefer local to New England but willing to ship.

Attachments

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guess I wasn't clear enough

I figure the lip was $840 + paint another 250= 1090. But I don't expect to get that type of money for a used part. What I'd like to do is trade the lip for a value of @ $400. So if you think your used rims are worth $1200, I would give you the lip + 800. Capiche?:thanks:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Paint on lip

The paint appears to have been a quality job -its a very good match to the factory paint, and was clear coated as well as painted. It is a used lip and was on a car so there is light pitting, small scratches. The clear coat has some minor spidering on one edge where it transitions from the front to the underneath part. As you would suspect the higher up the valance the better the condition of the paint and the lower the more minor defects you will find. I would say the paint is in very good condition where it would match up to the bumper on the car and in decent condition at the lower edge where its closest to the road. The paint on the underneath is scraped up, but you can't see when mounted. I would say on a show car you'd want it repainted. On a daily driver you could probably do some minor touch ups and be fine. Sorry for the delay in responding. Its on ebay now for another 48 hours if you want to steal it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=8074182890&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT

:bump:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts